Wednesday, December 1, 9 am to 1 pm Liston Campus Providence
CCRI Enrollment Days are your one-stop shop for attending CCRI. New and current students welcome! Meet our team so we can answer your questions and help you complete your enrollment steps!
*Please review CCRI's Vaccine Policy for visiting campus. LEARN MORE
- Apply to CCRI
If you haven't applied, we can help you complete your application.
- Financial Aid Support
Get assistance with submitting and completing your FAFSA. Helpful information to bring for FAFSA
- Take or Schedule ACCUPLACER
Find out more information about ACCUPLACER
- Select & Register for Classes
If you have applied and have a PLACEMENT-SAT/ACCUPLACER you can select and register for your classes.
- Scholarship Eligibility
Find out about the RI Promise and COVID Recovery free tuition scholarships.
- Vaccine Policy
CCRI requires all full- and part-time students enrolled for in-person classes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. LEARN MORE
Schedule for future Enrollment Events
- Wednesday, December 8, Flanagan Campus - Lincoln & Newport
- Wednesday, December 15, Liston Campus - Providence
- Wednesday, January 5, Knight Campus - Warwick
Steps To Enroll (self-serve)
1. APPLY TO CCRI
Get a jumpstart on your enrollment steps!
2. FINANCIAL AID - FAFSA
After being accepted to CCRI
3. LOGIN TO MyCCRI.
4. COURSE PLACEMENT
After you apply schedule your ACCUPLACER
5. REGISTER FOR CLASSES
For students who have completed ACCUPLACER or placement. Meet with an Advisor to register for summer and fall classes
Helpful INFO Links
- Fall Virtual Open House
- RI Promise Program
- COVID Recovery Scholarships
- Joint Admissions Agreement - (JAA)
- Performance-Based Health Science - (PBHS) Admissions
- Residency (U.S. citizens, permanent residents, eligible non-immigrants, undocumented)
- Transfer Information
- High School Dual Enrollment
- Workforce Partnerships
- Veterans Education Assistance
- Bursar - Payments