Tuition and Fees
We're proud to offer our students one of the most affordable options for achieving their higher education goals. The cost of the program will vary according to residency in relation to our service area. For the most up-to-date information regarding per-credit costs, please visit CCRI's Bursars Office page.
Financial Aid is available to eligible students. For more information regarding Financial Aid and eligibility, please visit CCRI's Enrollment Services page.
Other approximate expenses for the CCRI Nursing Program (whole program):
- Textbooks (including eBooks): ~$1,575
- iPad Mini with 2 year AppleCare: $400 - 500
(All students in the Nursing Program at the Community College of Rhode Island are required to have access to an iPad. A student may use their own iPad as long as it meets minimum system requirements. Any student who expects to use Financial Aid funds to pay for the iPad must purchase it through CCRI Bookstore. No return or refund allowed for this product for any reason.)
- ExamSoft: $120
- Uniform, shoes, and miscellaneous clinical equipment: $200
- Health record requirements, background check (BCI) and CPR Certification: $250 - $500
(cost varies per insurer)
- CCRI Intent to Graduate Expense: $40
- Nursing Graduation Pin: $35 - $400
(cost varies per quality of pin)
- NCLEX Preparation Course/HESI Live Review Fee: ~$300
(students are charged during their last semester for a live review to promote success on the national licensure exam. Charge is included in their Nursing Testing Fees)
- Licensure Expenses (licensure & NCLEX fees): $300 - $350
(cost varies per state licensure)
- Health Insurance: Cost varies per insurer - student is responsible for obtaining insurance
(CCRI does not offer health insurance for students).