The Information Technology Department provides students with hands-on training sessions for
college-related software and hardware. The one-hour "Get Connected" sessions provide
students with the technology resources needed to succeed at CCRI. Students attending
"Get Connected" sessions will learn the the following:
- Blackboard is the learning management system that CCRI uses for online instruction and communication.
Students can access course materials and participate in class discussions online.
- CCRI Wireless Network is available to connect mobile device(s).
- E-mail accounts are provided for all students, faculty and staff at CCRI, which is the official
means of communication.
- MyCCRI (web portal) to add/drop classes, accept financial aid, check grades and much more.
- Office 365 to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online with Office
Web apps while on or off campus.
- OneDrive allows students to save and access their files from any computer with an Internet
connection. Files are automatically saved to your OneDrive when using Office Web Apps.
- Password Management allows students to reset and change passwords without contacting the CCRI Help Desk.
- Print Management holds print jobs until you release them.
- PrinterOn offers easy and convenient on-the-go mobile printing. Just download the app and print
from any Wi-Fi enabled device (e.g. cell phone, tablet).
Bring your mobile device for the one-hour “GET CONNECTED” session. Please register