CCRI Foundation scholarships
Community College of Rhode Island provides a variety of scholarships to current students. These scholarships are made possible by the generous donations from various individuals, organizations, and businesses. We are grateful for the support they offer CCRI students.
Before you apply
1. You must be enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island to apply for scholarships through AwardSpring. Your MyCCRI user name and password is your login information needed to log into AwardSpring.
2. If you are applying for scholarships that are based on financial need, you must have filed for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you need assistance with FAFSA, contact the CCRI Financial Aid Office or Rhode Island Student Loan Authority.
AwardSpring offers a user-friendly application process for students. Please review the application materials and instructions before you begin. (Student Guide)
How to apply
Log into https://ccri.awardspring.com using your MyCCRI login and password.
Deadlines for both fall and spring semesters vary throughout the year.
- If you have been accepted to CCRI for the upcoming semester and have not received your username and password or have misplaced your information, please contact CCRI help desk at 401-825-1112 or email@example.com.
- If you are having troubles accessing AwardSpring, please contact Robin McDuff, Coordinator, Institutional Advancement at 401-333-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For AwardSpring technical assistance, email email@example.com or phone 888-258-5628, option 2.
†MS Word documents require MS Word to view or print ‡PPT files require MS PowerPoint to view