2nd Floor, Administration
Many outside organizations offer scholarships, funds and awards to college students. Listed below are a few of the local awards that you may be eligible for. Also listed below are links to other types of financial resources.
- American Society of Women Accountants
- CCRI Faculty Association Scholarship
- Graduate Nursing Scholarship
- Melissa Delmonico Nursing Scholarship
- Rhode Island Foundation Scholarships
- Rhode Island Nursing Foundation
- Voll Scholarship - Fund for Community Progress
CCRI Foundation scholarship applications
Scholarships are provided at various times during the year. CCRI students are encouraged to apply early in the academic semester to be eligible for all opportunities offered during the fall and spring semesters.
Before you apply:
- It is required that you be enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island before applying for scholarships thru STARS Online. Once you are accepted you will receive a letter containing your student ID number, user name and password. Your user name and password is what you will need to log into STARS Online.
- If you are applying for scholarships that are based on financial need, please be sure to file for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA - https://fasfa.ed.gov). If you need assistance, the CCRI financial aid office (https://ccri.edu/oes/fa) or Rhode Island Student Loan Authority (http://risla.com) offer free assistance to complete the FASFA form.
- You will need to know your current major, degree program, and GPA.
- Questions, please see the STARS Online Student Guide. Guide
How to apply:
Applying is easy, click on the link for the application site: Apply
Summer and Fall application deadlines run from August 1 to November 15
- If you have been accepted to CCRI for the upcoming semester and have not received your CCRI email or have misplaced, please contact CCRI's help desk at 401-825-2111 or email@example.com.
- If you are having issues accessing STARS Online, please contact Robin McDuff, Coordinator Institutional Advancement at 401-333-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A tutorial for students is available which will walk you through the the steps you need to take to apply and process your scholarship application(s): Tutorial
- For STARS Online technical assistance: 847-859-5017 or email@example.com.
- STARS Online support hours: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm (CST) Monday - Friday.
- CCRI reserves the right to adjust and/or cancel your award if it subsequently determined that you do not meet the qualifications for the scholarship.
- All scholarships are awarded based on the availability of funds.
- CCRI Foundation scholarships are for students enrolled at Community College of Rhode Island.
†MS Word documents require MS Word to view or print
‡PPT files require MS PowerPoint to view