CCRI Foundation Scholarships
Did you know that each year there are more than 100 scholarships available to help you pursue your education at CCRI?
Through the generosity of our individual and corporate donors, the CCRI Foundation and the Alumni Association offers scholarships for both full and part-time students. Scholarships can help cover tuition, books, fees and other education related expenses. We also offer a number of transfer scholarships to support you on your road to a four-year institution. Last year, the CCRI Foundation and Alumni Association provided more than $600,000 in financial assistance to CCRI students.
Link to Advising and Counseling
Graduating and Transferring Scholarships have been extended!
Scholarship applications are now closed for graduating and transferring students. You may check the status of your application by logging in here with your MyCCRI email and password and clicking on the scholarships tab. All applicants will be notified to their MyCCRI email.
Before you apply
You must be enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island to apply for CCRI Foundation scholarships. Your MyCCRI email address and password are your login information needed to log into AwardSpring.
If you are applying for scholarships that are based on financial need, you must have filed for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you need assistance with FAFSA, contact the CCRI Financial Aid Office or Rhode Island Student Loan Authority.
If you are a RI Promise student, RI Promise funding is applied after all other sources of federal aid (e.g. Pell grants, Supplementary Educational Opportunity Grants, etc.), scholarships, and any additional financial aid funding are applied to the student's cost of attendance. For purposes of RI Promise, available student loans are not considered as part of the student's financial aid award. CCRI encourages students to consider RI Promise funding before pursuing student loans.
If you are a Rhode Island Promise student, you may qualify for a book award but not a scholarship.
How to apply
Applying is easy! During an open application period, just log into AwardSpring using your MyCCRI email and password.
AwardSpring gives you easy access to a list of current CCRI Foundation scholarships and application deadlines. AwardSpring easily guides you through the application process and matches you to scholarships that you qualify for. You can check the status of your application at any time in AwardSpring.
AwardSpring offers a user-friendly application process for students. Please review the application materials and instructions before you begin. (Student Guide)
The scholarship application for graduating and transferring scholarships is closed.
If you have been accepted to CCRI for the upcoming semester and have not received your username and password or have misplaced your information, please contact CCRI help desk at 401-825-1112 or [email protected].
If you are having troubles accessing AwardSpring, please contact Robin McDuff, Coordinator, Institutional Advancement at 401-333-7348 or [email protected].
For AwardSpring technical assistance, email [email protected] or phone 888-258-5628, option 2.
External Scholarships and Search Websites
- Allied Van Lines Scholarship
- College Board
- Fast Web
- Mapping Your Future
- RI Scholarships
- Sallie Mae
- Chairish Scholarship Program
- GFWC Rhode Island
- Hard Head Veterans - ATE Ballistic Helmet Scholarship
- Mesothelioma Hub Scholarship
- Northwestern Mutual Childhood Cancer Survivor Scholarship
- New England Transfer
- Rhode Island Association of Admission Officers
- Rhode Island Foundation
- U.S. Department of Education
- The Melissa Delmonico Scholarship
- The Nursing Foundation of Rhode Island (NFRI)
- Lily and Catello Sorrentino Memorial Scholarship
- Nordson BUILDS Scholarship
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses' Assoc. Scholarship
- Scholarships for Psychology
- Scholarship for Marketing Students
- Single Parent Scholarships - Custody X Change
- Textbook Nova
- Rhode Island PBS Scholarship
- Annuity for Financial Literacy Students
- Chegg scholarship directory
- Online Master's Programs in Nursing
- RI Office of the Postsecondary Commissioner
- Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
- Scholarship SoftwareFindr
- Scholarships for Black Students & Helpful Financial Aid Resources
- TUN Scholarship Search Engine
- Top Scholarship & Financial Aid Resources for Nursing Students