The Community College of Rhode Island has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense 2 Year Education through academic year 2023 for the Associate in Science, Cybersecurity program.
- Registration begins for the annual National Cybersecurity Virtual Career Fair, September 17, 2021
- Great News! SANS is opening up Virtual Summits to the global community in 2021! Want
to learn new cybersecurity skills, advance your career, network safely with peers,
and earn CPEs without impacting your training budget or leaving home? Attend SANS
2021 Summits for FREE and enjoy in-depth talks from the industry's top experts on
diverse topics including DFIR, Offensive Security (Pen Test), ICS, Cloud, Cyber Defense,
and more! See the calendar of events below and register now for Summits already open.
- The Community College of Rhode Island is now officially listed as an NSA/DHS CAECDE
NSA/DHS CAE NATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN CYBER DEFENSE DESIGNATED INSTITUTIONS
- PBN October 2020 Article on Cybersecurity Program
- 10 Coolest Jobs in Cybersecurity
Associate in Science Degree in Computer Studies & Information Processing (AS_COMI)
The Cybersecurity program is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in the principles and methods of cybersecurity, as well as the fundamental knowledge and tools for applying security measures across a variety of network architectures and settings