Renal Dialysis Technology Certificate
IMPORTANT MESSAGE for Health Science Program Students
I understand that a completed COVID series plus booster dose and influenza vaccination is required prior to final acceptance into a health science program.
Renal Dialysis Technicians are medical specialists trained in the operation of dialysis machines. Their primary duties include assembling and maintaining hemodialysis machines as well as monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment. The Renal Dialysis certificate program is a two-semester program that prepares individuals to work as renal dialysis technicians in outpatient and hospital settings. Liston Campus only
**IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the CCRI Renal Dialysis Program
If you are planning to apply during the February 2022 application period, a completed COVID series and current Influenza vaccination is required for all health science students.
Admission Guidelines FAQs Apply Now
Students completing the Renal Dialysis Technician Certificate will:
1. Be skilled in current practice as entry-level patient care technicians for renal dialysis
2. Communicate and interact appropriately with patients and staff
3. Demonstrate the ability to think critically and solve problems in a clinical setting
4. Act as ethical and responsible members of the healthcare team
FROM THE CATALOG:
- General Policies for Health Sciences
- Program of Study Information
- Course Descriptions - for online versions, see Available Courses