Librarians are available for library instruction sessions. Instruction sessions can be delivered in-person, on Blackboard Collaborate or another video conferencing service. Please complete the appropriate form below and a librarian will contact you about setting up a session.
Librarians are available at each campus to provide library instruction sessions. They can customize the session to meet the needs of you and your students, such as:
- Assisting with assignment development
- Database/catalog searching
- Citation resources and how to avoid plagiarizing
- Evaluating resources for Timeliness, Relevancy, Authority, Accuracy, and Purpose
- Searching as strategic exploration
- Research as inquiry
Instruction sessions are successful when:
- The instructor is present for the session
- Students have an assignment and a topic in mind
- Instruction requests are made at least 1 week in advance to allow time for the librarian to prepare and customize the session to fit your class
Request a session for your class:
- Flanagan Instruction Request
- Knight Instruction Request
- Liston Instruction Request
- Newport Instruction Request
Or contact the Library Instruction Coordinator at your campus.
This page developed and maintained by the CCRI Library. Send comments and suggestions to [email protected].