CIT Faculty Support
The Instructional Support group provides instructional support and faculty technology development through consultations, group sessions, and professional development programs.
These highly successful one-on-one, customized training sessions can be the answer to your faculty technology development and support needs. Consider scheduling a one-on-one consultation if you are interested in:
- Receiving individualized assistance with teaching and learning technologies.
- Applying technologies to meet your course learning objectives.
- Working with your own content during a working session.
- Targeting a training session to match your specific needs.
Please contact a member of Instructional Support to schedule a one-on-one consultation appointment on any of the four campuses.
Group consultations and workshop sessions can be requested for 2 – 10 participants on a specific topic. Group sessions are held in a CIT space and can be structured as an information session, a guided workshop, or a combination of both.
Suggested workshop topics include:
- Blackboard – Getting Started
- Blackboard – Assessments and Grade Center
- Blackboard – Organizing Your Course Content
- Getting Started with Lecture Capture
- Recording and Editing Videos
Please contact a member of Instructional Support to request a group workshop session.
Faculty Instruction & Technology Programs
CCRI’s Faculty Instruction & Technology Development programs serve as a way to share new information and ideas on instructional technology tools and techniques. Presentations and workshops from experts, faculty members, and instructional support team members showcase some of the very best ideas and applications for using educational technology in your class.Learn More