Through consultation, workshops, and information sessions, and by managing pilots of new instructional technologies on campus, Instructional Support staff assist faculty in accomplishing a meaningful integration of technology into their teaching practice.
- Guidance in instructional design for effectively teaching with technology
- Assistance with creating online and blended learning activities
- Advice on making Blackboard courses accessible
- Developing online testing formats
- Using technology tools for learning
- Working with instructional audio, video, images
- New Faculty Orientation
- Blackboard help and support
- Workshops and seminars for faculty
The Center for Instruction & Technology provides instructional design and educational technology consulting to assist faculty in effectively teaching with technology and in achieving pedagogical goals.
Individual faculty, departments, and small groups can schedule consultations and/or custom workshops with Instructional Support staff at any one of our four campus CIT locations.