Starting July 6th, Access Plus will be supporting students in-person at the Knight Campus. Please stop by our office located on the 6th floor, Room 6304.
Access Plus (Access+) provides individualized support to students who have a documented disability and are pursuing a degree at CCRI.
Eligible students will receive (among other services) personal and academic counseling, career exploration, mentoring, academic coaching/tutoring, and financial guidance. The goal of Access+ is to help students successfully graduate and transfer to a 4-year college or university.
Program Services Include
- Individualized Academic Advising & Career Counseling
- Financial Literacy
- Assistance applying for financial aid
- One-on-One Academic Coaching
- Individualized or Small Group Tutoring
- Transfer Planning Assistance & College Campus Visits
All services are provided at no cost to Access+ students
- Have a documented disability
- Be currently enrolled in a program of study at CCRI
- Demonstrate an academic need for services
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to their education and have a realistic goal of graduating within four years
How to Apply
- Space is limited; apply early.