The Knight (Warwick) Campus Testing Center will be housed in Room 1130 on the first floor behind the cafeteria during the renovation of the Student Services Suite.
Need to make a testing appointment?
Request HESI or CLEP - Please include the following:
- Full Name,
- CCRI ID#,
- Date of Birth,
- Cell Phone# (or best contact number)
Your success is our goal!
The Community College of Rhode Island is recognized as a National Certified Testing Center. The following tests are offered through the Testing Center, though not all are currently being offered remotely.
- HESI Health Educational System Incorporated
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- DSSTs (DANTES Subject Standardized Tests)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a World Language - From the Educational Testing Service website, offered only on the Liston Campus)
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- ACCUPLACER (Placement Testing)
- LSAT (From the Law School Admission Council website)
- ASE (From the Automotive Service Excellence website)
- ACT Assessment - From the ACT website
- Health Care Written Bilingual Test (currently not being offered)
- Versant Spanish Test (currently not being offered)
- Iso-Quality Testing (currently not being offered)