- Know how to prepare complex financial statements.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about the operating performance and financial position of a company.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about internal operations of a company.
- Use accounting software.
- Describe all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Know how to prepare personal income tax returns.
- Identify personal financial issues individuals.
- Standardized final exams
- Term projects
Highlighted Recent Activities:
- The faculty will analyze the data and review the following: a. the assessment instrument used and b. investigation of formative assessments to improve student performance in the areas of course terminology and concepts with respect to ACCT 2010 and ACCT 2020.
This page developed and maintained by Business Administration. Send comments and suggestions to .