Kappa Beta Delta
About Kappa Beta Delta
Kappa Beta Delta member institutions are accredited through the Association of Collegiate Business
Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Kappa Beta Delta is an Honor Society for students enrolled in ACBSP Accredited Business
Schools and Programs. CCRI Business students are invited to join if they have met eligibility requirements.
- Must have completed 15 credit hours with a minimum of 6 credit hours completed in
Business Administration courses, and
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
To be considered as a qualified applicant, apply by Friday, Feb. 16, 2018:
- Email Professor Joanne Orabone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email Subject Line, note Kappa Beta Delta Applicant
- Within the body of the email, provide your CCRI Student Number
Students will be notified of their eligibility by the end of February.
Why Should you Join?
There are many reasons why eligible students should join.
- Kappa Beta Delta is the highest national recognition an individual with an associate degree in business
- As a member of Kappa Beta Delta, individuals may attend national conferences and conventions
in conjunction with the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Membership provides for networking opportunities with business professionals
- Receive Society Publications for life
- Plus, qualify for scholarship money from National Kappa Beta Delta
A one-time membership fee of $40.00 (made payable to Kappa Beta Delta) must accompany the student's Personal Data Form
(once you have been notified of qualifications to join). NOTE: Kappa Beta Delta is not a club and does not require any further responsibilities
beyond the membership fee.
Scholarships for Paid Members of Kappa Beta Delta:
Once you have been notified of your qualifications to join Kappa Beta Delta and are
a paid member of Kappa Beta Delta, you can apply for scholarship money available from the National Kappa Beta Delta organization.
The deadline for these scholarships is March 1, 2018.