Professor John Ribezzo
Kappa Beta Delta
About Kappa Beta Delta
Kappa Beta Delta is an Honor Society for students enrolled in ACBSP Accredited Business Schools and Programs. CCRI Business students are invited to join if they have met eligibility requirements in March of each year. The application deadline is April 1, each year.
Students who have meet the following criteria will be invited to join, and will receive recognition of their accomplishments during Award Ceremonies in May.
- Must have completed at least fifteen hours of credit with a minimum of six credit hours completed in business administration courses.
- Must rank in the upper 20% of his/her class, based upon a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a Personal Data Form (including your student ID number to determine your eligibility) along with a one-time membership fee of $40.
Why Should you Join?
There are many reasons why when invited, students should join.
- Kappa Beta Delta is the highest national recognition an individual with an associate degree in business can earn.
- As a member of Kappa Beta Delta, individuals may attend national conferences and conventions in conjunction with the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Membership provides for networking opportunities with business professionals
- Receive Society Publications for life
A one-time membership fee of $40.00 (made payable to Kappa Beta Delta) must accompany the student's Personal Data Form. If you are interested in becoming a member and would like further information, contact Professor John Ribezzo (401) 825-2251.
If you are interested in becoming a member and would like further information, please contact Professor John Ribezzo at (401)825-2251, or e-mail him at email@example.com. Provide your name and student number or social security number so that your eligibility can be determined. The deadline is April 1.
This page developed and maintained by Business Administration. Send comments and suggestions to .