*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view - Download here
Contact InformationMarisa Albini
Second Floor, South
Send comments and suggestions about this website to email@example.com.
Resources and Information
- Dental Health Alumni Continuing Education Program - Advances in technology have made a significant impact on the field of dental radiography. On Saturday, April 18, Marianne Dryer, RDH, MEd, a DENTSPLY educator will present "Aiming for Success: Radiographic Techniques from Analog to Digital." This course will provide professionals with techniques to use with current technology, analog or digital, to produce quality, diagnostic images on the first exposure. Attendees will be awarded 2 CEUs. [Learn more]
- Read the Winter 2015 issue of the Green & White - The Green & White magazine delivers information about college alumni in stories, photos and the class notes section. This issue focuses on the college's March 26 "Celebrating Alumni for 50 Years" event and the distinguished alumni award recipients. Also in this issue, read how CCRI helped Providence Mayor Jorge Elorza begin his educational journey and learn why John Barrette '66 is giving back to the college. [Read more]
- Advertising campaign - Over the past 50 years, CCRI has produced many outstanding graduates. During the 2014-15 academic year, CCRI is running a "decades" advertising campaign, featuring graduates from each decade. These advertisements feature local business leaders including Larry Gemma, Gem Plumbing & Heating Company; Carl Tetzner, Phil's Main Street Grille and Eileen Breslin Chaput, Wickford Appliance & Lighting. Profiles will be added throughout the year. [Read more]
- Alumni Career Networking program - We need your help in providing career and leadership information to students and alumni through our new mentoring and networking programs. [Learn more]
- CCRI Alex and Ani bangle now available at all CCRI bookstore locations and online - In honor of the CCRI's 50th year, the CCRI Alumni Association has partnered with Alex and Ani to create the first-ever community college signature patented expandable wire charm bangle, made in America with love. Proceeds from the sale will provide financial assistance for students through Alumni Association scholarships and book awards. [Purchase Online]
- CCRI alumnus excels at London's Royal Academy of Music - Musician Joseph Bentley, a Cranston native, picked up his first double bass at the Community College of Rhode Island. [Read more]
- BankNewport president got her start at CCRI - Sandra Pattie '76 enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island in 1974 without a career goal in mind. Inspired by a CCRI professor, she studied accounting, which prepared her for a career in financial services. [Read more]
This page developed and maintained by Office of Alumni Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .