Complete Registration SchedulesSummer
Fall 2016 registration begins Monday, April 11 at 6 a.m.
Beginning this fall, we will be allowing students to register based on the number of earned credits (including currently registered hours) outlined in the table below:
New and continuing degree students with…
- 48 or more credits registration opens April 11 at 6 a.m.
- 30 to 47 credits registration opens on April 12 at 6 a.m.
- 29 credits and under registration opens on April 13 at 6 a.m.
New and continuing non-degree students will register beginning May 2, 2016
- Online Registration (for current students only)
- NEBHE Regional Student Program
- Late Registration
Online registration is available to current CCRI students only. Current students get the first opportunity to select courses, times and locations. Current students may register (add classes) via MyCCRI. [How to register/add classes in MyCCRI]
New Students cannot use online registration. If you are a new student, go to the "New Students" information at the bottom of this page.
ONLINE start dates for registration are listed on the College Calendar.
- Who cannot use online registration?
- Unless you are a US citizen or resident alien (I-151, I-551 card), you may not use online registration. Please contact the Office of Enrollment Services in Warwick, Lincoln, Providence, and Newport at 825-2003 for special registration instructions.
- Students who plan to utilize the Senior Citizen, Disabled American Veteran, RI National Guard or Unemployment RI Citizens must register in-person.
- New Students: New students and students who have not registered for courses since 1985 will not be active in the system. Please submit an application for enrollment in order to be activated to register online.
- Students that have completed paperwork to prevent disclosure of directory information will not have access to online registration. Please visit the Office of Enrollment Service at any campus to register for classes.