Dental Hygiene Clinic
at the Flanagan Campus, Lincoln
Please Call for an Appointment
Appointments are necessary and may be scheduled during the school year:
September through April
||7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.|
|Spring||Monday-Friday||7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday and Thursday||7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.|
- Traveling North on Route 146
- Take the Breakneck Hill Road Exit. At the end of the exit, turn left. At the first set of lights, turn left again. The entrance to CCRI will be on your right.
- Traveling North or South on Route 295
- Take Exit 9. Follow to Route 146 South to Breakneck Hill Road exit. Turn right off exit. At the first set of lights, turn left and the entrance to CCRI be will on your right.
- Traveling from Pawtucket
- Take Mineral Spring Avenue to Charles Street. Turn right onto Charles Street which becomes Louisquisset Pike. CCRI will be on your left.
**Follow the signs to the South parking lot. Use the center entrance and take a right through the double doors. The clinic is on the ground floor Room 1120. [campus map]
RIPTA Service [RIPTA website]
Rhode Island Public Transit Authority provides bus service from Kennedy Plaza in Providence to the campus.
This page developed and maintained by Dental Health Programs. Send comments and suggestions to .