*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view - Download here
Contact InformationMarisa Albini
Second Floor, South
Send comments and suggestions about this website to email@example.com.
Resources and Information
- Celebrating Alumni for 50 years - The Alumni Association will host "Celebrating Alumni for 50 years" on Thursday, March 26, at Rhodes on the Pawtuxet. As the college celebrates its 50th anniversary, we invite you to join us for an evening as we honor our 64,000 alumni. [Learn more]
- Read the Fall 2014 issue of the Green & White - The Green & White magazine delivers information about college alumni in stories, photos and the class notes section. Many of our alumni have made significant contributions to their fields, and this issue features a small sampling of alumni achievements in the field of the arts including actress Lin Tucci '71. [Read more]
- Advertising campaign - Over the past 50 years, CCRI has produced many outstanding graduates. During the 2014-15 academic year, CCRI is running a "decades" advertising campaign, featuring graduates from each decade. These advertisements feature local business leaders including Larry Gemma, Gem Plumbing & Heating Company; Carl Tetzner, Phil's Main Street Grille and Eileen Breslin Chaput, Wickford Appliance & Lighting. Profiles will be added throughout the year. [Read more]
- Alumni Career Networking program - We need your help in providing career and leadership information to students and alumni through our new mentoring and networking programs. [Learn more]
CCRI Alex and Ani bangle now available at all CCRI bookstore locations and online
- In honor of the CCRI's 50th year, the CCRI Alumni Association has partnered with Alex and Ani to create the first-ever community college signature patented expandable wire charm bangle, made in America with love. Proceeds from the sale will provide financial assistance for students through Alumni Association scholarships and book awards. [Purchase Online]
- CCRI alumnus excels at London’s Royal Academy of Music - Musician Joseph Bentley, a Cranston native, picked up his first double bass at the Community College of Rhode Island. [Read more]
- BankNewport president got her start at CCRI - Sandra Pattie '76 enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island in 1974 without a career goal in mind. Inspired by a CCRI professor, she studied accounting, which prepared her for a career in financial services. [Read more]
This page developed and maintained by Office of Alumni Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .