†Videos require Windows Media Player to View - Download here.
*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view - Download here
Contact InformationRegina Cobb
Director, Therapeutic Massage Program
Website Content Manager
- What's New
Information Session and Open House
- The Therapeutic Massage Program at CCRI will be hosting an Information Session and Open House on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 in Room 4090 at the Knight Campus, Warwick.
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm [Read more] [See flyer»]
- Advanced Training for Massage Therapists – These courses are designed for licensed massage therapists and health care practitioners in New England. All courses are designed to be informative, interactive and practical. Learn more about what is going on in your community today by visiting. [Read More]
- Oncology Massage Training - This course is designed for licensed massage therapists in New England. Enhance your clinical skills by working with individuals in an oncology environment. Develop a better understanding of the scope of the intrinsic factors involved with this population by working directly with cancer patients who are undergoing treatment. Integrate massage skills with protocols specific to pressure adjustments, sites to avoid and client positioning. [Read More] [See flyer»]
- In a competitive selection process, Regina Cobb was one of the top applicants selected to begin the first Oncology Massage Program at Boston Medical Center and Department of Family Medicine/Integrative Medicine. Boston Medical Center is a large inner-city hospital that serves a diverse and under-served population. Cancer care at Boston Medical Center is a comprehensive and centralized service expressly designed for high quality care, comfort, and privacy. [Read More]
- Summer Sports Events - Students from CCRI's Therapeutic Massage Program participate in many local sporting events this summer. [Read More]
- Massage Therapy Students Participate in Sixth Annual Wellness Fair - The CCRI community and members of the public dropped by the Knight Campus in Warwick on April 13 to learn about issues ranging from diabetes and cancer prevention to yoga, fitness and nutrition. [View photo album]
- CCRI: Rhode Island's Premiere Massage School † - Here at CCRI we learn the newest and most effective applications of therapeutic massage and do so in style! Through our summer sporting events, exciting student clinic, externships, or class we know how to keep it fun and entertaining. [See for yourself (view video)... †]
- Coming Spring 2012! - 2 Credit Courses Open to Licensed Massage Therapist. Special Topics: • Understanding Client Medication for Massage Therapist • Integrating Shiatsu Into Full Body Massage • Clinical Oncology Massage for the Massage Therapist (Coming 2012) [read more...]
- Instructional Video - Learn a massage therapy technique called "Skin Rolling" from therapeutic massage therapy director, Regina Cobb, in this new instructional video. [read more...]
- Information Session and Open House - The Therapeutic Massage Program at CCRI will be hosting an Information Session and Open House on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 in Room 4090 at the Knight Campus, Warwick.