Locations & Phone NumbersFlanagan Campus
(Library entrance on 1st floor)
(Library entrance on 4th floor of round building)
(Library on 2nd floor, above Bookstore)
(Library on 2nd floor, next to Success Center)
How do I ...?
- access databases from off campus?
- cite a website and other sources (i.e. using the MLA or APA citation format)?
- evaluate websites?
- find books? find articles? find websites?
- learn more about conducting research?
- renew a book?
- request a book from another library?
- view my library record?
Ask a Librarian
Need help using the library or conducting research?
You can visit any of the campus libraries during library hours for assistance, or you can:
Email your ready-reference question. A reference librarian will try to respond to your question within one business day.
Phone the CCRI Library Reference Desk during library hours:
|Flanagan Campus (Lincoln)||333-7054|
|Knight Campus (Warwick)||825-2215|
|Liston Campus (Providence)||455-6150|
This page developed and maintained by the CCRI Library. Send comments and suggestions to .