Locations & Phone NumbersFlanagan Campus
(Library entrance on 1st floor)
(Library entrance on 4th floor of round building)
(Library on 2nd floor, above Bookstore)
(Library on 2nd floor, next to Success Center)
Library Information for Faculty
- Library Instruction
- Reserve Request Form
- Information Literacy
- Library Course Information
- Interlibrary Loans
- Material Recommendation
CCRI librarians teach classes in library skills and the use of research materials at the instructor's request. Request a session for your class at:
Individual instruction and assistance are also available.
- Creating Effective Library Assignments
- Linking to a subscription database and articles
- Setting up a Journal or Search Alert
- Supporting Distance Learners
E-Journals of Special Interest:
Off campus? Enter your name and library barcode number to access:
If you are searching for articles in a specific journal, use:
View our Interlibrary Loan Policy and links to Request Forms for items not available from HELIN or the Ocean State Libraries.
The CCRI Library encourages faculty to recommend material for the library.
Requests will be forwarded to the Collection Development Coordinator at the appropriate campus:
- Flanagan Material Recommendation
- Knight Material Recommendation
- Liston Material Recommendation
- Newport Material Recommendation
Recommendations are subject to adequate funding.