Knight Campus, Warwick
400 East Avenue, Warwick, RI 02886
Flanagan Campus, Lincoln
1762 Louisquisset Pike
Lincoln, RI 02865
Liston Campus, Providence
One Hilton Street
Providence, RI 02905
- January - April 2015 dates have been added for several of our courses and programs. For details, see the program areas to the left.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Master Certification Training (online)
- In this program, students will develop advanced skill sets with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2013.
- Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Training (online)
- In this program, students will learn the skills they need to work in Microsoft Access 2013. Knowledge of Access will help students perform basic data-entry, prepare spreadsheets and budgets, and manage data for sales and inventory purposes.
- Pharmacy Technician
- This course is a R.I. Board of Pharmacy-approved course and designed to teach students the fundamentals and particulars of being a Pharmacy Technician II. This 300-hour program will begin March 3, 2015. [Learn More...]
- Hospital-based Massage Therapy Training
- Continuing education designed for licensed massage therapists in New England. [Learn More...]