Required Student Employment Forms
Student Employment Forms
2023-2024 Academic Year Student Employment Forms (July 1, 2023-May 5, 2024)
- Maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Registered for at least 6 credits in Fall 2023 semester
- 2023-2024 FAFSA on file and complete
- New hires must complete the 2023-2024 Authorization Packet
- Rehires (students who worked in Fall 2022, Spring 2023 and/or Summer 2023) complete the 2023-2024 Authorization Form
*The New Hire Packet includes the following forms:
- Student Employment Authorizations Form. This form authorizes employment and requires the student and supervisor to complete the form and submit it.
- W-4 Federal Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate. This is a federal form that you complete so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. Because your tax situation may change, you may want to adjust your withholding each year.
- W-4 State (RI) Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate. This is a state form that you complete so that your employer can withhold the correct state income tax from your pay. Because your tax situation may change, you may want to adjust your withholding each year.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. This is a federal employment eligibility form that determines work status of the individual seeking employment. It is administered by the Department of Homeland Security and asks for Citizenship and work eligibility documentation.
- Bar of Claims form. In accordance with Rhode Island General Laws, any future Worker’s Compensation claim will not be approved within the first two years of your employment with the State should you willfully provide false information or intentionally fail to disclose your Worker’s Compensation history.
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy Acknowledgement New Hires form. CCRI is a Drug-Free workplace. This form certifies that the student employee does not use illegal drugs as a condition of their employment.
- Confidentiality Agreement, Non Disclosure and Enrollment Guidelines. CCRI student records must be kept secure and private. This form certifies that the student understands their responsibility as a student employee of CCRI. Payroll Procedures. This form discusses regulations and procedures to continue student employment: academic eligibility and time sheet submittal.
Student Payroll Direct Deposit All employees participating in direct deposit must complete the appropriate Direct Deposit Authorization/Change form and attach a voided check or bank letter/statement on bank letterhead. Forms are to be presented in person to Human Resources or other designated department. CCRI will not accept mailed, faxed, emailed, or other electronic modes of direct deposit authorizations. It is the employee's responsibility to verify that deposits are made to their bank account. Any discrepancies must be reported to the payroll office immediately.
Student Schedule The student cannot work during class time and must accurately and correctly report hours worked. Submission of fraudulent hours on your time-sheet will result in termination from the Student Employment program.
Health Exchange Notice This form is to be provided to all new student employees for review.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans