Search SiteSkip to local NavigationSkip to Main Content

Eligible non-immigrant students living in RI

If you are unsure of your residency status, please read the following documents:

If you fall into the "Eligible non-immigrant students living in Rhode Island" category, you are required to complete and submit the following forms for review:

  1. Application for Enrollment  – CCRI paper application for enrollment (if not already enrolled)
  2. Residency Document Checklist for Non-Immigrant Students


Contact Information

This page developed and maintained by Admissions. Send comments and suggestions to .

Last Updated: 8/24/16