Overview of the College
CCRI has an open admissions policy, giving everyone who applies a chance to pursue higher education
Convenience and Flexibility
Four full service campuses and one off campus location.
Classes are offered mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and online.
Variety of Programs
CCRI has more than 90 degree and certificate programs.
- Programs of Study
- Performance Based Health Science Process (PBHS)
- Health Science Admissions Guidelines
- Health Science Programs
Ease of Transfer
CCRI credits transfer to many four-year colleges and universities across the country. The Joint Admissions Agreement (JAA) between CCRI and the state's four-year public institutions, RIC and URI, allows CCRI students to be conditionally accepted to RIC or URI upon completion of their associate degree. CCRI credits will transfer and be applied toward a bachelor's degree.
- Transfer into CCRI
- Transfer Evaluation System TES –review how classes have historically transferred to CCRI
- Transfer from CCRI
- RI Transfers Website
- JAA Website
- Credit for Prior Learning
Attend a Virtual Information Session
The Community College of Rhode Island invites you to attend a virtual info session. Learn about opportunities available to you at New England’s largest community college.
- It’s free and easy to join our virtual info sessions by PC, Tablet, or Mobile Phone.
- Pick a session, click on the sign-up button, fill out your name and we’ll email you instructions on how to join the session.