Contact InformationMain office:
3rd Floor, main building
Meet the department:
The CCRI Department of Marketing and Communications is the hub for all internal and external college communications. If you have news you want people to know about, let us know!
CCRI launches mobile website
Jan. 21, 2013
The Community College of Rhode Island will unveil its new mobile website on Jan. 21. The site, which is accessible to visitors using mobile devices at www.ccri.edu, offers a more responsive design for small screens such as those on a smart phone or tablet. The mobile version of the site also can be viewed on a desktop or laptop at www.ccri.edu/mobile.
The site’s main features include:
- About – Check out general information about the college, including its mission and history, as well as a message from the president.
- Admissions – Apply online and learn more about the CCRI admissions process.
- Calendar – View the academic calendar lists important enrollment dates, holidays and exam schedules.
- Campuses – Search for customized directions to each CCRI campus using Google Maps.
- Courses – Search for available courses by subject, day, time and campus location.
- Departments – Browse a listing of college departments, programs and services.
- Emergencies – Report an emergency, learn about Rave Emergency Alerts and access emergency- and weather-related information.
- Faculty/Staff – Search for CCRI faculty and staff by name or department in the college directory. Get one-click access to call or email them.
- IT help – Check the status of CCRI’s IT systems, including MyCCRI and Banner, and access additional information technology resources.
- Library – Search the Higher Education Library Information Network (HELIN) Consortium database for books, journals, government documents, DVDs, e-books and more.
- News – Get the latest news about the CCRI community. You can share articles using email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Programs – Access information about CCRI’s academic departments, programs and courses.
- Search CCRI – Search the CCRI website using Google.
- Student life – Find out the latest news and activities from Athletics, Student Government and campus clubs. This section also provides access to OOHLALA, a mobile app for campus life.
- Twitter – Read CCRI’s latest tweets for real-time news and updates.
Visitors who wish to view the desktop version of the website while using their mobile device may do so by clicking “Full Site” at the bottom of the page.
In the future, additional pages will be added and adjusted based on feedback from the community and site traffic.
Share your feedback
Want to recommend a feature? Find a bug? Your ideas will help future development of CCRI’s mobile site. Please send your suggestions to email@example.com.