Logos and identity graphics
Templates (MS Word)
Official CCRI logos
The Community College of Rhode Island logo is the primary identifying element of the graphic identity system. Updated in 2005, the updates to the logo are deliberately subtle in an effort to seamlessly integrate it without a perceptible visual change to outside viewers. These logos must be used on all stationary, publications, signage, websites and other communications, print or electronic, produced by any college program or department. See guidelines below.
Official CCRI logos
Choose from the three variations of the logo below to download the version you need for your project.
Logo with CCRI text (signatures). This format is used for most publications. Download graphic.
Campus signatures. Use this format if your program or event is campus-specific. Download graphic.
Logo only, no text. Download graphic.
- CCRI logo reproduction
- Clear zone and color
- Incorrect uses of the logo
CCRI logo reproduction:
- Camera-ready reproduction files for the CCRI logo are available through the Department of Marketing and Communications. These files are provided in the following sizes: 6-inch and 3-inch tiff files.
- Always use the size closest to that meeting your needs. For in between sizes always select and reduce the next larger size.
- Do not reduce any of the camera-ready art more than 50 percent and do not reproduce the CCRI logo smaller than 1/2-inch wide.
- For maximum clarity and visibility, a “clear zone” equal to the height of the capital “C”in Community should be maintained around each signature on any design piece.
- No CCRI signature should be reproduced to a size where the CCRI logo is smaller than 1/2 in. wide.
- The official colors of the Community College of Rhode Island are CCRI Green PANTONE (PMS) 349 and White. Black is the alternative when budget or context rule out the use of color. PMS 349 Green = #006B3F
- The logotype consisting of the words “Community College of Rhode Island” should be printed only in PMS 349 Green.
- In the event that budget or context rule out the use of color, the CCRI Signature in its entirety should print in Black.
Incorrect uses of the logo