DisclaimerThe links to external websites are provided as a convenience; the library bears no responsibility for the accuracy of the content of external sites.
We encourage students to think critically and become information literate, i.e.,
"to recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and use effectively the needed information."
Consider the criteria listed in the Evaluating Websites page to help determine the worthiness of a Web resource.
Web Resources: Government/Politics/Statistics
- See also Political Science Databases
- Budget of the United States Government
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- CNN Politics
- Federal Election Commission
- FDsys: Federal Digital System
- GPO: U.S. Government Printing Office
- Internal Revenue Service
- OECD Statistics
- Project Vote Smart
- Rhode Island State Government Information
- THOMAS: Legislative Information on the Internet
- U.S. Census Bureau
This page developed and maintained by the CCRI Library. Send comments and suggestions to .