We are passionate about practicing a culture of design, assessment and reflection that is focused on evidence of impact.
The Learning Design Center is available to provide support and guidance to improve teaching strategies and tools for determining whether they are being achieved.
- Build your courses by closely examining teaching and learning research for the purpose of iterative improvement.
- Reflect on your teaching practice, articulate your intentions, and be open to re-examining your assumptions.
- Apply different frameworks and andragogy that will improve student engagement and success, like Backward Design or Universal Design for Learning.
Measure is not for external validation or evaluation of your teaching, nor is it intended to replace existing processes. We hope you will find these resources prepare you to participate in those conversations and enable you to speak to your practice with others.
Course Design Quality Review
Looking to improve the success rates in your online course? Interested in improving the level of student engagement? The Learning Design Center can help you improve your course using a national online course quality standards (OSCQR).
- Consult with a learning designer on the latest effective practices and strategies for online courses.
- Course quality review is insightful and reflective. You set the pace.
- Receive an individualized action plan to improve the performance of your courses.
To start a course quality review, check out Course Design Review.