We are the Learning Design Center
We are passionate about serving the CCRI educational community.
We champion a community-centered transformative teaching and learning ecosystem which is data-driven, evidence-focused and action-oriented to positively impact student retention, engagement, access and success by:
- Engaging the educational community with diverse professional development opportunities.
- Inspiring excellence through authentic experiences and innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- Advocating for high quality student-centered active learning in all modalities and learning spaces.
- Fostering inclusive educational environments, robust with academic discourse and collaboration.
- Practicing a culture of design, assessment and reflection that is focused on evidence of impact.
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Mish McIntyre, Learning Designer, develops professional faculty development opportunities for CCRI faculty and provides coaching around course design, implementing active learning, and effective teaching practices.
Mish is passionate about learning design and helping faculty. Her specialties including learning space design, active learning, game-based design as well as extensive experience with educational technology including adaptive learning and accessibility. Mish has more than a decade of experience working in higher education in multiple roles. Mish is a member of the Distance Learning Advisory, Academic Computing, Institutional Accessibility and Educational Learning Space committees.
Mish can be reached through email at [email protected].