The Institutional Technology Advisory Committee, comprised of users and Information Technology staff, and chaired by the Director of Information Technology, has the following responsibilities:
- Monitor the college’s progress in meeting established technology goals;
- Review proposals for new activities and make recommendations to the President's Council as to cost and feasibility based on appropriate research;
- Provide input to the President's Council as part of the goal-setting process and develop recommendations as to viability, options, time lines and resources required for implementation.
- Monitor ongoing technology support for major goals, provide status reports and work with various groups to support new initiatives, analyze new technologies and applications, and encourage information exchange.
- Serve as the President's Council’s primary conduit for receiving information on emerging issues, conflicting priorities and “big picture” recommendations.
- Assist the Council in priority building and funding issues.
|Stephen A. Vieira||Chief Information Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deborah Aiken||Associate Dean, Office of Enrollment Servicesemail@example.com|
|Mike Kelly||Assistant Professor, Computer Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard Coren||Director, Marketing, Communications and Publicationsemail@example.com|
|Cody Haughton||Student Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ruth Sullivan||Dean of Learning Resourcesemail@example.com|
|Catherine Johnson||Professor, Computer Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Woodberry||Dean, Business, Science and Technologyemail@example.com|
|Donna Mesolella||Coordinator, Academic Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vincent Balasco||Director, Center for Advanced Technical Careersemail@example.com|
|Dr. Paul White||Assistant Professor, Physicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
This page developed and maintained by Institutional Technology Advisory Committee. Send comments and suggestions to .