In order to facilitate the support process, members of the CCRI Community are requested to:
- Provide detailed information regarding service requests.
- Make every effort to be available to communicate with a Desktop Support Specialist if required.
- Provide consent for a Desktop Support Specialist to access the computer remotely when requested.
- Leave the computer on for the time period specified when a campus-wide remote update is announced and follow instructions provided.
- Notify the IT Service Desk in advance of any pre-determined required assistance.
- Check the IT website frequently for information and many links to self-help assistance.
- Exercise patience by understanding the volume of requests the IT Service Desk receives each day and the rationale for assessing service priorities.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .