Basic Steps of Recording
To record a presentation:
- Launch Camtasia Relay.
- Log in with your username and password, or identify yourself as a guest recording for someone else.
- Select a profile. If you do not know what profile to select, choose Upload and Decide Later.
- Click the Audio Device button and select an audio device in the Select Audio Device dialog box.
Select which display to record if using a projector displaying a different screen or multiple displays.
- Enter a presentation title and description
- Make a test recording to verify that you are recording from the correct display and audio device
- Click the Record button. The recorder is minimized to the system tray.
- Give your presentation. Camtasia Relay records everything on your screen and the selected audio device.
Stop recording using a hotkey or right-click the icon in the system tray or dock. There may be a delay as the recording is finalized. The recording opens in the Camtasia Relay Review window.
- If needed, click Trimming to set trim points to cut out extra video at the beginning and end of the presentation.
- Click the Submit button.