FAQs for Blackboard Mobile Learn on Palm
- What versions of HP WebOS support Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- How do I download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app?
- How do I log in to Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- Can I update and contribute content to any features from my device?
- Will the work done from my mobile device show when I log in to Blackboard on a computer?
Palm devices with HP WebOS 1.4.5 or higher support Blackboard Mobile Learn.
The Blackboard Mobile Learn app is available in the Palm App Catalog. Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn” to find it.
Once you have successfully downloaded and opened Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- Search for Community College of Rhode Island using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Community College of Rhode Island
- Log in using the same username and password that you normally use to access Blackboard
You can update Blogs, Discussions, and Journals. You can also update the status of your Tasks.
Yes! The Blackboard Mobile Learn app syncs with CCRI’s Blackboard servers so that any updates made from your mobile device are reflected on the normal Blackboard site, and vice versa.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .