Contact InformationKate Dunnigan
Web Content Manager
Council Members »
The Academic Council is responsible for developing, reviewing, and evaluating academic policies for the college.
Scope of work:
- Engage in long-range academic planning
- Evaluate the effectiveness of long-range academic plans
- Align academic plans with college-wide planning
- Identify new instructional directions that align with the mission and long-range goals of the college
- Formulate academic policies, including those related to academic initiatives from internal and external sources
- Coordinate and integrate the work of functional committees
- Ensure the college's alignment with accreditation standards 4, 5,and 7
This page developed and maintained by the Academic Council. Send comments and suggestions to .