Heidi A. Josephson
- Counselor Student Development
- : [email protected]
As a Student Development Counselor, I provide support to students in the form of:
- Academic advising and help with course selection for each semester.
- Major choices at CCRI, and Health major admission requirements.
- Registration, course requirements, testing, and transfer information for local colleges.
- Academic financial aid eligibility rules and appeal processes.
- Short-term personal counseling.
As your Student Development Counselor, I offer various office hours including Virtual Drop-ins, On-campus Walk-ins, and Booked appointments (virtual and on-campus) to meet the needs of all my assigned students. Click here to log into Starfish and schedule an appointment with your assigned Advisor.
BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Government & Economics, Lehigh University.
MIB (MBA) in International Business, Norwegian School of Economics.
M.Ed. Psychology - Counseling, Springfield CollegeCGS - Advanced Clinical Counseling, RI College