The Community College of Rhode Island is committed to providing equal opportunity for qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in, and benefit from, the college's services, programs, and activities.


Students seeking accommodations should visit the Disability Services for Students (DSS) website.

Employees seeking accommodations should contact Human Resources.


Individuals who wish to file a complaint based on disability discrimination or their accommodations should contact Elizabeth Canning, the college's Section 504 Coordinator, at

Service Animals

For questions about service animals on the campus, please contact DSS or Elizabeth Canning

Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding CCRI's accessibility policies and procedures, contact Elizabeth Canning, Section 504 coordinator, at

Last Updated: 10/17/18