Professional Development When You Have Time
Learning on the Go
Is it hard to find the time to learn new teaching strategies? Do webinars never fit into your schedule?
e.co Toolkits are here to help you improve your teaching practices when you have the time. e.co Toolkits are self-paced interactive guidebooks with new ideas and techniques for professional faculty development based on recent e.co webinars. Once we offer a workshop, we create a toolkit for faculty not able to join us.
e.co Toolkits are easy to follow and available online at any time. So when you're ready to brush up on impactful teaching strategies, the eToolkit is here for you.
- How Can I to Create Engaging Disussions?
- Creating Simple and Clear Assignments
- Plan B (Learning Contininuity)
- Planning for Condensed Courses
- Remote Teaching Strategies
Equity and Accessibility
- Designing for Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor
- Grading Online with Blackboard
- Quick Start Guide for Blackboard
- Quick Start Guide for Collaborate
- Starfish for Faculty
- Using Collaborate Successfully
To see upcoming webinars, check out upcoming SPOT Webinars.
ACUE has put together two guides to help faculty who are moving online or teaching remotely.
Teaching and Learning Guides
Trek through a selection of micro-learning guides on topics such as course organization, creating student engagement, and building effective assessments. Try It! activities allow you to apply the topics to your courses.