Institute for Leadership & Organizational Development
The Institute for Leadership and Organizational Development provides high-quality
customized training programs, public offerings, and certification preparation courses
to the Rhode Island business community. We are dedicated to improving your employees’
skills and helping your organization meet and exceed its goals. Whether you want to
provide professional development for individual contributors, frontline leaders or
executive management, the Institute for Leadership and Organizational Development
can customize training programs that meet your business’s unique training and development
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We see your initiative through from beginning to end. From initial consultation services
to program evaluations, we develop a strong partnership with you in order to help
you achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
- Our highly-skilled and dynamic facilitators offer expertise from a wide variety of
- Our partnerships with various internationally recognized training providers allow
us to offer a large and diverse selection of training programs and formats.
- We identify funding resources when available and provide grant writing assistance.
- All of our services can be delivered on-site or at our centrally-located training
suite in Providence at no additional cost.
- We are continually broadening our program offerings to bring the latest training and
development programs and trends to Rhode Island.
As part of the Community College of Rhode Island, we are committed to providing RI
business and industry with training resources and programs that are flexible, dynamic,
sustainable, and provide the greatest value for your investment.
As a licensed partner with AchieveGlobal, we are pleased to offer over 120 training modules in the following categories:
Let us customize any of these programs to fit your employees' needs. Whether you
prefer the familiarity of your own site or the comfort of our facilities, our contract
training provides the hands-on, customized training your staff needs at a time and
location you choose.
For additional information on how the Institute for Leadership and Organizational
Development can assist in your training needs, call us or tell us a little bit more
about your training needs using the following form: Training Interest Form.