Related LinksIndividual Course Learning Outcomes»
Degree Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of a business degree program, students should:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of how a business works.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of their major concentration of study.
- Be prepared to transfer to four-year institutions of higher education.
- Be prepared for employment opportunities.
- Demonstrate that they can apply problem solving and decision-making techniques to business situations.