CCRI is the perfect place for you to start your bachelor’s degree.
Create your transfer plan as soon as possible. College can be expensive-save your time and money by having a clear path to earning your bachelor's degree!
How to Create your Transfer Plan:
- Don't know what you want to do? Career Services can help. We have lots of different tools that can help you shape your future.
- Choose your major. Tuition discount programs like JAA and GATA require you to be in a specific major at CCRI to guarantee transfer. Your advisor will be able to help you pick the right major for you.
- Choose a College. Choosing your transfer school now makes it easier to plan your classes. CCRI has partnered with schools that offer tuition discounts and more! Join Transfer Fairs to meet with schools or reach out to your transfer coordinator.
- Meet with an advisor! Here you will be able to learn about different programs required for different schools. Let you advisor know where you want to go and they will help you create a step-by-step plan.
- Meet with your transfer school. Creating contacts that will help you transfer is a must. Meet with advisors, admissions, and other staff to get all the information you need! You can meet with advisors at any time, but you should meet with admissions at the start of your final year.
CCRI partners with many different schools to make the transfer process easier. You can find a list of partner schools and majors here.
Don't forget JAA!
JAA is a CCRI to RIC or URI transfer program that makes transfer easy. Have personalized advising at CCRI and your transfer school, get tuition discounts, and seamless transfer! Click here to learn more about JAA today.
Do you need an College Official's Report to apply to your transfer school? Fill out this Transfer Report or the one included in their Common Application. Please include your CCRI Student ID # and email address for the transfer school you are transferring to. Once completed, send here.
Need to request an official transcript? Click Here!