Providence College Transfer Program
Have you thought about attending Providence College? The GATA program (Guaranteed Admission and Tuition Agreement) makes attending PC more affordable! You can earn 33% off your tuition and guaranteed acceptance to PC.
- Guaranteed acceptance to Providence College
- No Application fees
- 33% Tuition discount for 5 years!
- Advising services at both CCRI and PC
- Invitation to PC events catered directly to you
Save your time and money, and know your credits will count. Learn more here!
- Be enrolled in one of the majors below
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
- Apply to GATA before you earn 45 credits
- Complete and sign the GATA application
- Graduate from CCRI within five years from the date you submit your GATA application
- Transfer within 2 semesters of graduation
Check out our Majors
Healthcare Administration, BA (Business)
Healthcare Administration, BA (Liberal Arts)
Healthcare Administration, BA (Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
Healthcare Administration, BA (Occupational Therapy Assistant)
Healthcare Administration, BA (Physical Therapist Assistant)
Healthcare Administration, BA (Radiography)
Healthcare Administration, BA (Respiratory Therapy)
Liberal Studies, BA (Communications)
Leadership Development, BA (Business)
Leadership Development, BA (Liberal Arts)
Professional Studies, BA (Business)
Professional Studies, BA (Liberal Arts)
Social Science, BA (Liberal Arts)
How to Get Started
- Make an appointment with an advisor in the CCRI Department of Advising and Counseling by going to any CCRI campus, or check out our website!
- Meet with a PC advisor. We offer daytime, evening and telephone advising appointments. Contact 401-865-2487 or [email protected]
What does the Transfer Process look like?
- Consult with a CCRI advisor and a PC GATA advisor on course selection each semester that you’re at CCRI until you’ve graduated
- Fill out the GATA application-once you do so you have 5 years to earn your associate degree.
- In your final semester at CCRI, complete the Intent to Enroll form
- Meet with your PC advisor to register for classes!
- Keep up the grades! Register for 12 credits a semester at PC and earn a 3.0 GPA to keep your tuition down.