Providence College Transfer Program
Have you thought about attending Providence College? The GATA program (Guaranteed Admission and Tuition Agreement) makes attending PC more affordable! You can earn 33% off your tuition and guaranteed acceptance to PC.
- Guaranteed acceptance to Providence College
- No Application fees
- 33% Tuition discount for 5 years!
- Advising services at both CCRI and PC
- Invitation to PC events catered directly to you
Save your time and money, and know your credits will count. Learn more here!
- Be enrolled in one of the majors below
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
- Apply to GATA before you earn 45 credits
- Complete and sign the GATA application
- Graduate from CCRI within five years from the date you submit your GATA application
- Transfer within 2 semesters of graduation
Check out our Majors
How to Get Started
- Make an appointment with an advisor in the CCRI Department of Advising and Counseling by going to any CCRI campus, or check out our website!
- Meet with a PC advisor. We offer daytime, evening and telephone advising appointments. Contact 401-865-2487 or [email protected]
What does the Transfer Process look like?
- Consult with a CCRI advisor and a PC GATA advisor on course selection each semester that you’re at CCRI until you’ve graduated
- Fill out the GATA application-once you do so you have 5 years to earn your associate degree.
- In your final semester at CCRI, complete the Intent to Enroll form
- Meet with your PC advisor to register for classes!
- Keep up the grades! Register for 12 credits a semester at PC and earn a 3.0 GPA to keep your tuition down.