<span class="display:none">Rhode Island Promise</span>
Rhode Island Promise at CCRI
Be a part of history. Become a Promise Scholar.
Enroll at the Community College of Rhode Island in Fall 2018 and become a Rhode Island
Promise Scholar. Through the Promise scholarship, all Rhode Islanders coming right
out of high school are eligible to pursue associate degrees at CCRI tuition-free.
That’s right: regardless of your family income, you won’t pay tuition at CCRI.
Start the application process to become a 2018 Promise Scholar
- Apply to CCRI today.
- Fill out the FAFSA and complete your financial aid file. If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact the Rhode Island Educational Opportunities Center (RIEOC).
- Submit your official, final high school or GED transcript. Contact CCRI Admissions if you have any problems getting your transcripts or scores:
email@example.com or 401-825-2003.
- Fill out the Rhode Island Promise attestation form.
Eligibility for Rhode Island Promise
- Rhode Island residents.
- 2018 high school graduates (public, private or homeschooled).
- 2018 GED recipients who were younger than 19 years old when the GED was completed.
How to maintain the scholarship for two years
Frequently asked questions
- Enroll full time (15 credits strongly encouraged).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Earn 30 credits each year.
- Enroll each semester for two years. Fall and spring are required.