TBA President, Newport County Campus
Advisor, Knight Campus
Advisor, Flanagan Campus
Barry O'Connor Jr.
Advisor, Liston Campus
Advisor, Newport Campus
Deans of Student LifeChristine Jenkins
Knight & Newport Campuses
Flanagan & Liston Campuses
Student Life Panel
The Student Life Panel is a college-wide standing committee of CCRI's Student Government. Through its members, the Student Life Panel is responsible for establishing and reviewing presidential office criteria and interviewing candidates to determine eligibility for office; responsible for establishing election policies and procedures; reviewing and selecting a maximum of 5 (five) senators-at-large on each campus; and also responsible for assisting each campus Student Government fill vacant positions; as well as other responsibilities as outlined in the SG Constitution or assigned.
The Student Life Panel consists of the following members:
- Christine Jenkins, Associate Dean of Student Life (Co-Chair)
- Rebecca Yount, Associate Dean of Student Life (Co-Chair)
- James Gracik, President of Knight Campus Student Government
- Gary Howard, President of Flanagan Campus Student Government
- Michael Palazzolo, President of Liston Campus Student Government
- Bruce Herrick, Advisor of Knight Campus Student Government
- Thomas Procaccini, Advisor of Flanagan Campus Student Government
- Barry O'Connor Jr., Advisor of Liston Campus Student Government
- Robyn Greene, Advisor of Newport Campus Student Government
- David Alden Sears , Student Member-At-Large
- Edna O'Neill Mattson, Faculty/Staff Member-At-Large
- Camille Numrich, Faculty/Staff Member-At-Large
- Hope Schachter, Administration Member-At-Large
Click here for the application to become a Senator-At-Large on your campus!
This page developed and maintained by Student Government. Send comments and suggestions to with your comments or concerns.