View open meeting of Special House Commission
A message from President Di Pasquale, Jan. 12, 2012
I was very pleased to host the Special House Commission to Study Public Higher Education Affordability and Accessibility, chaired by Rep. Frank Ferri, at the Community College of Rhode Island Knight Campus in Warwick on Nov. 15. Capitol TV filmed this open meeting where members of our administration showcased many important institutional initiatives that benefit our students.
The commission, which also visited the University of Rhode Island and Rhode Island College, was impressed with our presentation. All of the comments that I received after the visit were extremely complimentary.
For those who couldn’t be with us on that day, I want to share our presentation to the Commission. I hope you find it informative and insightful.
- Part 1: Rep. Frank Ferri
- Part 2: President Ray Di Pasquale and Bill LeBlanc, Director of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning
- Part 3: Question and answer session
- Part 4: Lela Morgan, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Part 5: Robin Smith, Associate Vice President, Center for Workforce and Community Educat
- Part 6: Deb Aiken, Associate Dean, Office of Enrollment Services
- Part 7: Dr. Ronald Schertz, Associate Vice President for Student Services
- Part 8: Bob Shea, Vice President for Business Affairs
- Part 9: Program conclusion