HOSP (Hospitality) - Course Outcomes
- Describe commercial hotels, airport hotels, suite hotels, extended day residential, reports and types of hotels
- Identify elements of good service
- List entry-level, skilled-level, and managerial–level positions in hospitality
- Understand the various aspects of the guest cycle as applied to front office security, reservation types, registration cycle and night audit
- Understand the various aspects of housekeeping management as applied to planning, staffing, inventory, inspection, and fabric care
- Distinguish between different management styles.
- List the responsibilities managers have in fostering quality service
- Explain the difference between hospitality marketing and sales
- Explain how to promote the product
- Classify the food service industry by its markets
- Outline the historic role food and beverage operations played in lodging properties
This page developed and maintained by Administrative Office Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .