Important Financial Aid Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Bills will not be mailed to any student who enrolls in classes after August 18, 2015 Click here to see when student payments are due.
- Students who enroll in classes but do not make payment or payment arrangements may jeopardize their courses
- Students are responsible for paying for all classes in which they are enrolled
- Students who register during the late period beginning August 17, 2015, will be assessed a $30 late fee
Students are responsible for dropping all courses they are not planning to attend and are responsible for payment of courses in which they are enrolled. Students should NOT assume they will be dropped from a class for non-payment, as there are many factors that will determine whether and when a student is dropped for non-payment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status. To verify enrollment status, students can view their schedules in MyCCRI.
- Avoid being dropped for non-payment. Pay your bill. Click here for the Fall 2015 Drop Schedule.
- Pell Calculator
- Important Financial Aid Dates