Skip Main Navigation

Community College of Rhode Island

Website survey

Get Adobe Reader

*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view - Download here

Undocumented Students Living in Rhode Island

If you are unsure of your residency status, please read the following documents:

If you fall into the "Undocumented Students Living in Rhode Island" category, you are required to complete and submit the following forms for review:

  1. Application for Enrollment  – CCRI paper application for enrollment (if not already enrolled)
  2. Transcripts for Undocumented Students
  3. Student Application
  4. Affidavit
  5. Residency Document for Undocumented Students

This page developed and maintained by Admissions. Send comments and suggestions to .

Last Updated: 12/8/15