Students interested in more information should contact the Office of Enrollment Services by calling 401-825-2003.
High School Partnerships
Partner Up with CCRI
You’re still in high school and want to attend the Community College of Rhode Island to get a “running start” on your college education. Check out CCRI’s three high school dual enrollment programs that allow you to complete college-accredited courses before you graduate from high school. The credits that students earn can count toward both a high school diploma and/or a college degree. Let us introduce you to the college experience and create excitement about your education!
Helpful tips regarding the "Prepare RI'" initiative
- For information about the "Prepare RI" Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Program, please see the Rhode Island Department of Education's website
- Students participating in the "Prepare RI" Program must submit a completed FERPA Release Form with their applications.
- There is a $20 application fee for the Running Start and High School Enrichment applications. The application fee will be billed to the student's account or to the third party provider.
- Community College of Rhode Island Authorization to Charge LEA's Form (Bookstore Form)
- Quick Links for High School Partnerships