Important Financial Aid Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Bills will not be mailed to any student who enrolls in classes after August 22, 2011
- Students who enroll in classes but do not make payment or payment arrangements may jeopardize their courses
- Students are responsible for paying for all classes in which they are enrolled
- Students who register during the late period beginning August 22, 2011, will be assessed a $30 late fee
Students are responsible for dropping all courses they are not planning to attend and are responsible for payment of courses in which they are enrolled. Students should NOT assume they will be dropped from a class for non-payment, as there are many factors that will determine whether and when a student is dropped for non-payment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status. To verify enrollment status, students can view their schedules in MyCCRI.
- Avoid being dropped for non-payment. Pay your bill. Click here for the Spring 2011 Drop Schedule.
- Pell Calculator
- Important Financial Aid Dates
This page developed and maintained by Office of Enrollment Services. Send comments and suggestions to .